Sunday, March 15, 2009

In the beginning...

Sooo...I'm finally starting a blog! I'm pretty excited about it actually. I don't really know what to expect as far as response goes but...whatev! If no one else follows I know my BFF will lol. Quick shout (how whack am I lol) to NiqSpeaks! You should really check out her blog, www.niqspeaks.blogspot.com It's going to be relaunching on April 3rd. I'm excited about it...excited to see what she has to say about life and the current topics at hand. Should be veeeery intersting.
Anyways, I'm going to try and make this a regular thing. My biggest challenge is going to be to put up video blogs. I wanted to put one up as my initial entry but I'm not sure if I'm ready for it yet lol. I even went out and bought a new webcam (not a webcamera apparently ha). The real purpose for the webcam purchase was to skype Dezi! She's in Iraq and I haven't been able to keep in touch with her the way I want to.
Sidenote: I'm TERRIBLE at keeping in touch!
There are so many people that I've encountered over the years that have impacted my life in so many ways and that I love dearly but because I super suck at keeping in touch, I've lost touch with them =/ I'm trying to get better at it so I'm taking the first step by purchasing a webcam and starting with staying in touch with Dezi while she's thousands of miles away!

Most times I surprise myself with things that go through my head and I'm hoping that my memory doesn't fail me so that I can share what goes on up there with you guys =)
'What can I expect' you ask? Probably a bunch of R.A.N.D.O.M.ness. Maybe some current hot topics going on in our great nation if im intrigued...honestly, I don't really know! But get excited!

So let the blogging begin! Until next time...

...intelligent by design, fabulous by nature...

1 comment:

  1. Since we never "talk" at home, this may be interesting! Lol, when are you going to be a guest on my blog? We need to think of something great to talk about!

    p.s.- I've added your blog as a favorite site of mine. Get your twitter followers to come look at your site as well. Twitter is an advertising monster!

    ReplyDelete