Tuesday, May 5, 2009

...It's the irritation around the tattoo...



MY footprints
"Surrounded by flesh, saturated by spirit
Infatuated with success, distressed by failure
Permanently determined, regrettably distracted
Unfathomable frustration meets the definitive predestination
An innate quarrel...

...these are my footprints"


So, sometimes I get really frustrated with things. Ok wait...first off I need to apologize for not blogging and letting you guys in for like...gosh, a really long time. I'm SO sorry. Life has been UBER busy...school, work, just trying to make it haha. But I promise I'm going to do, not try, but DO my best to keep you all up to date.
Ok...so, sometimes I get really frustrated. Work, school, life...all of the above. Out of my frustration can come many things, but today, my frustration produced "MY footprints".

I have never, nor do I currently consider myself to be a writer. I was sitting here, in my living room with my laptop on my lap (ha...go figure) and I happened to be looking through some pictures. When I saw the picture that you see above, the line, "MY footprints", popped into my head. I immediately opened word and began to write down some words that became what you just read....

Please...tell me what you think...

...still intelligent by design, fabulous by nature...

No comments:

Post a Comment